This year, HRC (Hotel, Restaurant & Catering) is back and bigger than ever, taking place on the 21st – 23rd of March at the ExCeL in London.
The hospitality trade show will be co-located with other industry-leading exhibitions, offering an unmissable three days and an expected footfall of over 30,000.
“Since our last edition of Hotel, Restaurant & Catering in 2020 the hospitality industry has faced devastating challenges which is why we are excited to bring the community back together in the upcoming edition in March 2022,” says Ronda Anneley, HRC Event Manager.
“A new element of the 2022 event is the inclusion of The Pub Show, which is joining forces with HRC to provide a hub for the publicans and bar managers who visit the event. HRC will also be taking place alongside IFE, IFE Manufacturing and The London Produce Show, creating the UK’s largest gathering of food, drink and hospitality professionals with over 30,000 key buyers and 1,500 innovative suppliers.”
It goes without saying that whatever you’re in the market for whether it be food and drink suppliers, kitchen equipment, furnishings, or technology platforms – you are guaranteed to find it at this event.
The search for new suppliers, however, is just part of what’s on the menu. HRC and its co-located shows will be serving up a variety of experiences with seminars, live cooking demonstrations, competitions and much more.
- Five curated show sections including food service, professional kitchen, design and décor, hospitality tech (where you can find Kobas!), and Pub 22.
- Explore the latest information on the hottest topics with speakers from across the industry on the Vision Stage. Experience thought-provoking panel discussions, Q&A sessions and more.
- The Tech X stage welcomes a line-up of technology experts, delivering the latest tech news and innovations.
- The Staff Canteen Live Stage has always been a favourite across hospitality exhibitions and it’ll be back again to showcase live cooking demonstrations with talented chefs including Tom Kerridge and Michael Wignall.
- The competitions commence with one of the world’s top contests for chefs at all levels – International Salon Culinaire.
- The Pub Show will be joining HRC including their feature, The Tap Room. So, get your hands on some taste and test samples from artisan brands. Led by their partner and our friends over at On-Trade Consultancy.
Kobas as key tech sponsors
We’re delighted to be supporting this highly anticipated trade show as a key technology sponsor, where we’ll be adding some more experiences to the mix.
The Hub powered by Kobas
Introducing The Hub powered by Kobas, located at the heart of HRC and behind the popular Vision Stage. This central spot presents an open space for everyone to enjoy and can be used for networking, relaxing or holding meetings.
To keep you going whilst you walk around the show, The Hub will be offering all visitors free food and drinks from a variety of exhibiting suppliers. Simply take a seat, scan the QR code on your table and place your order through the Kobas mobile ordering app. Don’t worry, you won’t need to install an app or follow what feels like a 10-minute sign up process!
Keeping within the theme of edible treats – did someone say cocktails? On the 21st and 22nd from 4 pm – 5 pm, we’ll be hosting Happy Hour at The Hub (joined by Dojo), with the experts over at Mixology who will be delivering one of their fantastic cocktail courses.
And, the fun continues with a shuffleboard provided by SHUFL. For those with a competitive streak, we’ll be tracking scores for all to see.
21st March @ 13:45-14:15 on the Tech X Stage – Serving up success in a post-COVID world: Bringing the best experiences to the table
Speakers: James O’Sullivan, CEO at Kobas / Jonathan Knott, Head of Customer Insights at Dojo
22nd March @ 15:30-16:15 on the Vision Stage – How diversifying your offering can protect the future of your business
Speakers: Chris Jolliffe, CRO at Kobas / Andy Dyson, Business Development Director at Revolution Bar Group / Katie Rose, CFO & COO at Market Halls / Olivia Reid, Group Food Director at Sessions
More than a meeting
Beyond our exciting sponsorship activities, we’ll be on stand H643 (we’re opposite The Hub and Vision Stage – you can’t miss us) where you can explore the entire Kobas hospitality system. Our experienced team will be on hand to start the conversation, discuss your requirements with a consultative approach and show you around our product suite.
Discover our robust EPoS, cloud-based enterprise management tools such as stock control and recipe engineering, alongside our connected customer app featuring to-table ordering, delivery / click & collect, customer loyalty and our initial release of gift cards. You can also see a selection of our slick integrations in action too. Test turbocharged transactions with Dojo. With a pre-built setup, your EPoS can automatically push payments straight to the card machine, so customers can serve their punters faster. And your cash and card takings automatically add up.
It may get busy and we’d hate for you to be waiting around for a member of our team to become available, so arrange a demonstration in advance by dropping us a message and a member of our team will block out some time specifically for you.
Clients, operators, integrated partners and other fellow industry people, we’d love for you to join us this year. Whether that’s to experience our complete hospitality system or just to stop by and say hello.
- Book your free tickets
- Kobas on stand H643
- Food and fun over at The Hub powered by Kobas
- Happy Hour at The Hub (joined by Dojo) – Cocktail masterclass with Mixology | 21st & 22nd from 4pm – 5pm
- Tech X Stage – Serving up success in a post-COVID world: Bringing the best experiences to the table with Kobas & Dojo | 21st from 13:45 – 14:15
- The Vision Stage – How diversifying your offering can protect the future of your business | Panellists: Chris Jolliffe, CRO at Kobas / Andy Dyson, Business Development Director at Revolution Bar Group / Katie Rose, CFO & COO at Market Halls / Olivia Reid, Group Food Director at Sessions | 22nd from 15:30 – 16:15