Kobas Cloud Change Log 2018
- Venue Manager improved to allow the option to add EPoS Collection Numbers to receipts and work dockets.
- oAuth 2.0 added as an authentication type to the Kobas API.
- Xero improvements including Cash Log Export.
- DSBI (Daily Sales By Interval) Report modified to allow groups for tills to be analysed at once, permitting comparison between two locations within a single venue.
- Cloud Administration: When logged in, Kobas Cloud Administrators can now view the last week of Cloud activity.
- EPoS Support: Set Menu support is here! Use the Kobas Cloud Discount Manager to arrange groups of items that will be sold for a set price, and have that pricing display on the receipt for each Set Menu rather than per dish.
- EPoS Support: Improved receipt header controls. Use the Venue Manager in Kobas Cloud to change your EPoS receipt header image, and determine whether or not to print your Venue Name at the top of the receipt. Find all this, including a drag-and-drop image uploader and resizer, in the Sales & Marketing tab.
- EPoS Support: Menu Administration page – time taken to load the EPoS Item Picker reduced by 70%.
- HR: Bank details are no longer a mandatory requirement preventing a New Starter being progressed to Current Staff, though pay rate information is still mandatory. This permits a new starter to be placed on a rota prior to receiving their bank details.
- HR: EPoS PIN generator improved to reduce likelihood of PIN collision due to error.
- HR: Rota creator now remembers your preferred zoom level and displays prompt markers where shifts exist but appear off-screen.
- HR: Staff export CSV improved to contain pay type (salary / hourly).
- Operations: Allergens support is now here! Attribute allergenic information to stock ingredients, and additionally trace information to EPoS sale items, and Kobas will automatically generate a full allergen report for your menus.
- Reports: The Stock Ingredient Averages report can now issue results for any or all venues in CSV format, including total units and cost prices per ingredient line. This means it’s now super easy to work out ingredient spend on any line in any period.