Kobas Cloud Change Log 2014
- All new holiday request sequence.
- Various EPoS unit settings can now be controlled from Kobas Cloud.
- Kobas Loyalty launch – the ultimate customer retention and marketing system.
- Put a card in their pocket, or a QR code on their phone.
- Sign customers up online or in store.
- It’s all about reward points.
- More information.
- Tronc Weighting – allocate gratuity distribution weighting.
- Improved UI for Stock Checks.
- Improvements to the Stock Usage Comparison Report. See only what you want to see with memorised data headings. Find out more about your stock units. Quickly see how your Actual Usage was calculated.
- Support for Kobas EPoS iOS application.
- All-new Stock Usage Comparison Report. This month we’ve completely overhauled our Stock Usage Comparison Report, transforming it into a powerful tool to help you run an efficient business. It now contains better variances and control gap analysis.
- The Kobas Daily Summary email has arrived, giving managers, directors and owners immediate feedback on how their venues have performed every day.
- Log and view stock usage including wastage and give-aways from Kobas Cloud.
- EPoS price bands introduced. Create your items, add them to a menu, use Price Bands to overwrite default prices, then sell your items with Kobas EPoS!
- Operational Profitability report launched – see your income breakdown, cost of sales, labour spend and wastage by year, month or week.
- Hours worked is now easier to use. Now whenever you edit the hours worked in the Rota section you can expect a slick, seamless update without page loads. All staff are now sorted in alphabetical order and all actions are quicker, so you can now sign off hours worked quicker than ever.
- EPoS Z Reports – upload using your phone! In the event of an internet connection failure in your venue, Kobas Cloud be now receive EPoS end of day sales data direct from a smartphone.
- New Cash Log Declaration sequence.
- All new site navigation.
- Set different prices for your EPoS items depending on where they’ll be consumed: delivery and take-away support.
- All new photo-driven Current Staff page.
- Kobas Events now support discount codes.
- Cash log declaration now supports cheques.
- Kobas EPoS now uploads real-time reporting to Kobas Cloud.