- Cloud Administration: When logged in, Kobas Cloud Administrators can now view the last week of Cloud activity.
- EPoS Support: Set Menu support is here! Use the Kobas Cloud Discount Manager to arrange groups of items that will be sold for a set price, and have that pricing display on the receipt for each Set Menu rather than per dish.
- EPoS Support: Improved receipt header controls. Use the Venue Manager in Kobas Cloud to change your EPoS receipt header image, and determine whether or not to print your Venue Name at the top of the receipt. Find all this, including a drag-and-drop image uploader and resizer, in the Sales & Marketing tab.
- EPoS Support: Menu Administration page – time taken to load the EPoS Item Picker reduced by 70%.
- HR: Bank details are no longer a mandatory requirement preventing a New Starter being progressed to Current Staff, though pay rate information is still mandatory. This permits a new starter to be placed on a rota prior to receiving their bank details.
- HR: EPoS PIN generator improved to reduce likelihood of PIN collision due to error.
- HR: Rota creator now remembers your preferred zoom level and displays prompt markers where shifts exist but appear off-screen.
- HR: Staff export CSV improved to contain pay type (salary / hourly).
- Operations: Allergens support is now here! Attribute allergenic information to stock ingredients, and additionally trace information to EPoS sale items, and Kobas will automatically generate a full allergen report for your menus.
- Reports: The Stock Ingredient Averages report can now issue results for any or all venues in CSV format, including total units and cost prices per ingredient line. This means it’s now super easy to work out ingredient spend on any line in any period.
- EPoS support: Multiple EPoS Post Item Selection Configuration (PISCS) can now be managed in Kobas Cloud, allowing easier ordering of things like pizza toppings, milkshake flavours etc.
- Marketing support: Wireless Social improvements – easier first access to customer loyalty accounts, and the option to automatically add customers to email marketing lists.
- Time & attendance: Rotas 2017 beta is now available!
- Stock: EPoS items can now have different recipes per consumption mode, allowing tracking of aspects such as extra packaging for takeaway items.
- Stock: Audit trail transactions now allow user to select multiple venues.
- Stock: Deliveries can now be marked as unpaid.
- Stock: Supplier code can now be bulk assigned to multiple ingredients.
- Stock: Staff profiles now hold nationality information.
- HR: Current Staff export CSV now holds nationality, prior employment status, working week agreement status and contract type information.
- HR: Former Staff export CSV now available.
- HR: Improved clarity and copy on the exit and reinstatement procedures, including a new “Nature of Departure”.
- HR: Extra source tracking information can now be added to new job applicants so that advertising and recruitment sourcing performance analysis may be performed.
- Reports: Weekly business email report now available, summarising general sales figures, cash log edits, privileged EPoS activity, stock levels and per-staff sales activity.
- Preoday online ordering integration.
- Loyalty customer search page is now significantly faster.
- Automatic emails can now be sent went a payment is placed against a reservation.
- Discounts Report updated to show second level of Compensation options and notes.
- Public Names now available for EPoS Items.
- Inactive other payment types now hidden from the cash log report for clarity.
- Plethora of updates to the completed delivery page, including the ability to set an invoice date, as well as gross figures also being shown.
- The Rota and Cash Log permissions can now be granted for either all venues, or for just home venues. This means a user may be restricted to performing actions and reviewing logs and reports to just their home venue, or if they are a General Manager for multiple venues, just those venues. Additionally, Area and Region Managers can use the Home Venue permissions to access all the venues in their territory.
- The Week on Week revenue report can now export information for all venues.
- Improved Cash Back support in the Cash Log report, Sage export and VT export.
- Added ingredient and product holding value figures to stock check summaries.
- Reports are now grouped into five analysis areas: Customer, Labour, Operations, Revenue and Overall, and broken down into 15 permission groups, allowing staff to be restricted to only see reports relevant to their remit.
- Individual tills can now be optionally configured to auto log-off when items or tabs are cashed off – great for security when you know the user will walk away once the transaction is complete.
- The Daily Tasks and Staff Profile / Pay permissions can now be granted for either all venues, or for just home venues. This means a user may be restricted to performing actions and reviewing logs and reports to just their home venue, or if they are a General Manager for multiple venues, just those venues. Additionally, Area and Region Managers can use the Home Venue permissions to access all the venues in their territory.
- Price band management is now available via the Item (PLU) Manager.
- The printer bulk PLU assign tool now shows how many items in each category are currently assigned to the printer.
- Users can now lock Percentage Discounts to be single-use.
- EPoS Items first recipe can now be backdated to their creation date.
- Kobas Cloud now shows, and allows editing of, the order of priority for discounts.
- Kobas now offers stock ordering predictions on stock products as well as individual ingredient lines – great for those using a central kitchen offering batches.
- The Stock Current Position report now uses previous stock checks, predicted sales and scheduled deliveries to predict Estimated Days Remaining for each ingredient line.
- Integration with Wireless Social.
- Petty Cash (previously known as Paid Outs) has been spruced up, and now supports any money being returned to the business – handy for amusement machine reimbursements.
- You can now set different venue trade start hours within your group. This is useful if you run both late night clubs and also hotels with early morning staff, allowing you to associate 5am trade and labour with different trading days in those venues.
- Technical update – migration to the latest and greatest PHP 7.1.
- Users are able to restrict the stock ingredients available for orders and deliveries on a per venue basis. See Administration -> Venues -> Venue Details -> Tools
- Venue manager now shows a warning message when a user leaves the page without saving changes.
- Daily Sales By Order report may now be filtered by Discount.
- Improved display of national insurance category on staff export.
- Operators can now use Cloud’s System Preferences to link to their loyalty scheme terms & conditions on their customer portal footer.
- Improved handling of poor / absent wifi when conducting a stock check on a wifi device.
- It is now possible to prevent certain staff members from changing prices when receiving a delivery.
- The Cloud Hardware Manager now allows EPoS loyalty reminders to be enabled on a per venue basis.
- Daily Tasks -> Paid Outs now allows for recording of negative figures, for ad-hoc money paid in.
- Predictive ordering now available for ingredients and products, when requesting a stock transfer.
- Google analytics and Facebook ad tracking enabled for customer facing loyalty sites.
- Ingredient prices can now be restricted from being edited at the point of delivery.
- Introduced a comprehensive Reservations Report, providing useful data on the status of your reservations and associated guests, payments added to reservations, reservation tags, and reservation lead times. All data can be viewed by Reservation Date or Action Date.
- Stock suppliers can now issue separate per-venue supplier codes. These will be included in order notification emails.
- Photos of petty cash receipts can now be stored in the cash log saving paper storage and postage costs.
- Kobas now supports holiday periods that aren’t a full year.
- New “Venue Status Monitor” Landing Page module shows your EPoS venues’ online status and permits Cloud users to force a Download Data command.
- Manage Ingredients page search improved to filter by Supplier Code, Ingredient Category and Supplier in addition to Ingredient Name.
- Ensure the new stock check page defaults to the user’s home venue.
- Add notification email addresses to Suppliers for automatic notification of new stock orders.
- Performance improvements to the Transfers Section and Stock Current Position report.
- All Item Sales By Date Range report now allows PLUs to be tapped or clicked to reveal list of staff responsible for those sales. This is a great tool for monitoring team performance when tasked with promoting certain items.
- Closing tasks email now includes ad-hoc deposits received in the summary information.
- The “Receiving Venue’s Stock” figure has been improved to show the theoretical stock position of each line based on any sales and stock movements since the last stock check; previously it was simply the actual figure set at the last stock check.
- Loyalty portals updated for improved Favicon support on mobile devices.
- Closing tasks cash declaration page now automatically populates reservation deposits received (or refunded) on EPoS systems running v4.2 or above.
- Closing tasks cash declaration page now includes any reservation deposits accepted or refunded on a venue’s behalf on Kobas Cloud, separately from any associated entries handled directly on the EPoS.
- Cloud reservation payment management now restricted to prevent alteration once they have been included in a cash declaration.
- Cash Log exports updated to include deposits received or refunded on Kobas Cloud.
- KAPI reservations endpoint created to support EPoS reservation management.
- Added “Deposits Redeemed” sales from EPoS to Loyalty Scheme report.
- Improved “New Stock Check” page to check delisted ingredients against the most recent stock check.
Older Kobas Cloud Change Logs