- The Loyalty Report and associated CSV Export have been improved to provide better customer engagement insights.
- The Operational Profitability report has been upgraded to provide analysis based on information from the Kobas FIFO stock system.
- The Stock Predictions engine has been improved to yield forecast predictions for ingredients and products based upon the Kobas FIFO stock system.
- The All Item Sales Report has received a significant performance boost, making it much quicker for larger date ranges and busier venues.
- Venue printers may now be temporarily disabled and enabled in the Cloud venue manager – useful for seasonal changes.
- Cash Log Report enhanced to show Gross Sales and Tab Credit Change.
- Loke integration controls added to the Integrations page and the Venue Manager within the Administration section.
- Right to Work information added to Staff Export CSV.
- Rotas improved to support custom role categories.
- Hours worked pages may now be filtered by rota roles.
- Copy, performance and accuracy improvements to the All Item Sales and Sales Day Of Week reports.
- Improved the SUCR (Stock Usage Comparison Report) to permit theory vs actual levels to be inverted by client preference.
- Preoday integration improved to use the PLU “Public Name” field if available.
- Hastee Pay integration. If enabled, Staff are presented with an option to opt-in to Hastee Pay on the landing page. Subsequent changes to this preference can be made from their Kobas Preferences.
- A new system preference ‘Pay Details Visibility’ provides a way to restrict users from viewing pay details of staff members who share their seniority level.
- DesignMyNight Integration.
- Update all non-stock paginated tables to have 50 rows by default.
- Cloud navigation bar re-written in native JS to allow use of different front-end frameworks (anticipated move to ReactJS later this year).
- All new Stock Control system.
- Inn Style Integration.
- Display the number of shifts/hours a staff member is working for the week on the rota.
- Inn Style – Ability to split rates across multiple PLUs. New integration settings page to manage that and API updated to use those settings on Inn Style ‘check in’.
Older Kobas Cloud Change Logs