v6 – 2022 Q3
- Kobas Display System, including Kitchen Management System tools, should be available in 2022 Q3.
v5.11 – August 2022
- Following changes to Apple’s enterprise App guidelines, Kobas EPoS can now be installed as a Progressive Web App (PWA). This enhancement deprecates the now legacy iOS enterprise application.
v5.10 – June 2022
- EPoS now supports the addition of discretionary service charges direct to orders that aren’t on tabs.
- EPoS can be configured in Cloud to hide the “Pay Remaining On Card” button to encourage staff to accurately enter tip information into the point of sale.
v5.9 – January 2022
- EPoS now supports the redemption of Kobas Gift Cards.
v5.8 – November 2021
- The blue basket button previously labelled “Loyalty” has been changed to “Customers and Codes”. Use this to quickly access discount codes, to manually enter a retail barcode that won’t scan, to add a new customers or to reach the manual loyalty code interface that was previously behind this button.
v5.7 – August 2021
- EPoS and KDS can now print an order summary dispatch docket which includes allergens information – a single paper slip to be attached to orders / bags which contains all items required to be supplied, along with customer/delivery information.
v5.6 – June 2021
- Multi-venue ordering support added – Kobas now allows food hall and other multi-vendor sites with shared seating to have a single, unified customer ordering platform.
v5.5 – May 2021
- More behind the scenes architectural chances to support a kitchen management system.
- Sales tax rate breakdown added to Till X and Z reports.
v5.4 – March 2021
- Upload clock in and break times to Kobas Cloud immediately without waiting for Clock Out – so now all partial time information is available when performing your Closing Tasks.
- Deliverect integration improvements – the vendor is now displayed on all Deliverect work dockets, and we’ve improved the notifications sent when an order is rejected for any reason.
v5.3 – December 2020
- Behind the scenes architectural changes to pave the way for a kitchen management system.
v5.2 – November 2020
- Support for Deliverect Online Ordering.
v5.1 – September 2020
- Online ordering for a future time.
- EPoS page menu now scrolls if necessary to better support menus with over 10 pages.
v5.0 – Online Ordering – March 2020
- Order tracking support
- Online ordering support
- Online ordering to table support
- Eat Out to Help Out support