Kobas is a complete hospitality management system, providing Software-as-a-Service to the hospitality industry. Our software solutions transform operational routines from dull, spreadsheet-based grind, to quick, point-and-click management.
In simple terms, our technology (both hardware and software) helps awesome bars, clubs, restaurants and quick service food venues run their businesses effectively and efficiently.
We’re the perfect crossover of hospitality and tech!
We’re looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the commercial department at Kobas.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager and Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), you’ll be responsible for executing a digital strategy that drives leads and increases brand awareness, whilst being an ambassador for, and advocate of, the Kobas brand.
This new position is an excellent opportunity for someone that is looking for variety in their day-to-day role, alongside career progression within a collaborative and growing company that targets an exciting industry. You’ll be based in our northern office (Beverley), with the flexibility to work from home in the future.
- Responsible for proactively planning, executing, and optimising a range of paid search campaigns (primarily Google Adwords), taking into consideration targets and budgets.
- Managing an effective SEO strategy to ensure Kobas is ranking on the SERPs organically for target keywords.
- Coordinating all email marketing campaigns through our CRM system (HubSpot), including the creation and on-going management of targeted workflows.
- Researching new digital avenues for Kobas to inject into the digital strategy.
- Producing and presenting monthly digital reports that detail key findings, target and performance analysis, further opportunities and reactive decision making.
- Social media management when required, including the creation and scheduling of strategic content calendars.
- Coordinating digital advertising campaigns with industry-leading online platforms.
- Executing and potentially developing digital strategies in line with growing business goals, including international expansion in the future.
- Assisting in the management of our new website (launching soon).
- Must have experience in a similar role (1 year minimum).
- Must have experience with creating and managing a Google Adwords account with the ability to strategically adapt and assign account budgets, when and where required.
- Experience using a variety of other key platforms such as Google Analytics, Microsoft Ads, Social Ads, Google Search Console, Semrush, WordPress and HubSpot (not all essential, but desirable).
- Highly analytical with numerical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High organisation and problem-solving skills.
- Desirable: Familiarity with using productivity tools like Slack and Asana.
- Desirable: Experience working in the hospitality industry.
- Desirable: BA (Hons) Marketing degree (or similar).
Whilst our team is mostly remote, Kobas keeps two offices for our commercial teams, with whom we keep close ties, based in Borough, London, and Humberside (Beverley).
We work flexibly, but our general office hours are 09:30 – 18:00 UTC+0. For this role, we are looking for someone who is UK based.
- Salary dependant upon experience.
- We exhibit at a number of UK exhibitions every year, which you may be required to attend.
- Social events at our clients’ venues.
- Career progression within the department.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company pension scheme.
- 20 days holidays + public holidays, increasing by 1 day for each year of service.
If this sound like the role for you, go ahead and apply by sending your CV (and anything else that might make you stand out!) to email@example.com.
Strictly no agencies. Really. No agencies at all, whatsoever. If you’re thinking “I’m something similar to, but not specifically an agency”, this still applies. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.